“Breathe Life Into Your Book - Writers Retreat”
A writing and breath work retreat
"Follow your breath and it will lead you to your creative source.”
~ Micheline Berry
"Breathe Life into Your Book" is a retreat for writers who have a book in process. Writer and trained breath facilitator, Robin Sparks, will lead us in daily breath sessions to help access the core message of what we want to say. Conscious breath is jet fuel to authentic writing - writing that functions beyond the mind and is intuitive. We will incorporate writing exercises, share and give feedback on our manuscripts, and local guest authors will provide practical advice from their experiences. A luxurious spa treatment will bring us back into our bodies. And last but not least, guided excursions into beautiful Bali will connect us with nature and Bali’s unique culture.
By the end of this workshop, you will know what your core message is, how best to present it and how to birth your book into the world.
The perfect prelude for the Annual Ubud Writers and Readers Festival!
Your Retreat leader:
Robin Sparks, is a facilitator and teacher of writing workshops around the globe. Her stories and photographs have been published in hundreds of magazines and newspapers and her online blog has been going strong since 2003. Sparks is enjoying the process of writing her first book about her trans-global search for “home”. Sparks is a Level Four Clarity Breath Worker and a global citizen, who is based in Bali and lives part of each year in Turkey and California.
- Five nights stay in the cozy Kumara resort
- Optional morning yoga classes
- Full Writer's Retreat Program. Daily writing exercises, informal sharing and information exchange between students and teacher, manuscript review, and guest authors.
- Daily meditative breath sessions and movement to help access our inner voices.
- Use of the resort's 2 pools, yoga pavilion, gorgeous gardens and pathways, and spa
- One free relaxing massage at the resort's onsite spa (massage therapists available for other treatments)
- 14 gourmet meals
- A guided walk through the rice paddies with lunch at one of Ubud's most popular rice paddy restaurants, Sari Organic
- A trip to Tirta Empul, Bali’s renowned Water Temple.
- Discounted tickets to the Bali Writers and Readers Festival.
- Tax and service
“Breathe Life into Your Book” workshop for 5 nights and 4 ½ days
Is this retreat for you?
- Would you like to set aside everything to focus on your book in progress in the company of other writers?
- Would you like further inspiration and writing exercises to help reveal the core message of your book and help move it along?
- Would you like feedback from fellow writers on your manuscript in process?
- Do you need encouragement and information about how to finish your book?
- Would you like to get a taste of beautiful Bali in the luxury of a resort and the company of fellow writers?
- Would you like to explore how conscious deep breathing can connect you to your inner voice?
- Are you ready to make your dream of being an author a reality?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then “Breathe Life Into Your Book” is the workshop for you.
The price is inclusive of everything described above
The tuition fee is calculated in Indonesian Rupiah
Use the following exchange converter for today’s accurate rates.
A deposit of $500 guarantees your spot in the workshop. Please purchase travel insurance should you have to cancel, as deposits are non-refundable. Your balance is due in full upon check-in.
|IDR 16,500,000||Rp 14,500,000|
|± US$ 1,656||± US$ 1,455|